[PD] error: delay: no method for 'open'

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 15:04:16 CEST 2018

Hi Andrea, the error is reporting that the message "open" is being received
by a [delay] object, which doesn't understand that message. Delay accepts
bangs or floats to schedule bangs in the future.

I haven't looked at your patch, but maybe you want the delay object before
the open message box?

Hope that helps