[PD] compiling PD on windows

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Mar 25 21:02:10 CEST 2018

On 03/22/2018 10:52 PM, Lucas Cordiviola wrote:
> Eventually I remember reading Dan noting that tcl/tk is planning to stop 32bit somewhere on 9.0.0.

that wouldn't make any sense.
tcl/tk is a general purpose, high level programming language.
it's running on a *plethora* of operating systems and architectures.
why would they stop supporting a given processor family?
(esp. when there are still many 32bit platforms *besides* i386 out there)

also tcl/tk is not exactly a fast moving target.
which makes it even more unlikely that they will would deprecate an
architecture that is still used.

gfmdsar
IOhannes