[PD] polynomial pairs in lpc filter

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Apr 20 11:49:57 CEST 2018

On 2018-04-20 11:31, Ed Kelly via Pd-list wrote:
>> it seems that you are making it deliberately hard to help... :-)
>
> I am taking a stab at doind things I've never done before, and I'm quite out of my depth! :~}
>
>> also, if the *only* external function you are using from m_pd.h is
> [i]fft_mayer(), then it is pretty clear that the external cannot load:
> you need at least class_new() and pd_new() as well...
>
> Ok. I've never used class_new() and pd_new() before. Can you point me in the direction of an external that uses it?

hmm... each and every one?

just to make sure: with "external" you mean some dynamically loadable
file that somehow adds new [object]s to Pd?

if we can agree on that, you might want to read my externals howto [1].
(for completeness sake, there are other ways to write externals; but so
far the only thing i've understood so far is that "it doesn't work",
making it impossible to tell which path you took before you lost your way).

fgmasdr
IOhannes

[1] https://github.com/pure-data/externals-howto