[PD] How to declare custom libraries in abstractions

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 21:19:55 CEST 2018

:

> so if let's say "cyclone" decides to compile it into one file, I am not
> sure if objects created with [library/object] in a patch will
> successfully create.

ok, so, as of now, cyclone officially needs to be loaded only as a library,
but all this does is that it automatically adds cyclone's path to Pd's
search paths, so you can load the majority of objects without the
"cyclone/" prefix. Please note the commonly neglected fact that cyclone
needs to load as a library in order to load the non alphanumeric objects.

Having said all that, I can say cyclone won't likely ever decide to compile
as a single file, I think we reached the perfect spot here.

cheers