[PD] Fedora audio setup howto?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed May 16 17:26:57 CEST 2018

And my own stupid fix: stop pulseaudio.  This takes a few steps since it
automatically restarts itself; I found a webpage about it and my notes from it
are:

open /etc/pulse/client.conf, change autospawn = yes to autospawn = no,
and set daemon-binary to /bin/true

(I keep notes on all the things I do when installing Fedora; a couple of
them like that aren't obvious).

cheers
Miller