[PD] Random

hans w. koch hansw.koch at gmail.com
Thu May 31 21:09:55 CEST 2018

but couldn´t that pi limitation worked around by a loadbang -delay combo to read a date, once the system has established one?
would need mention in the helpfile though.

currently i use [shell] to read a date/hour into pd.
it works well (e.g. in an installation, where i cue this every second, running since mid march), but always wondered, why there was no native way.
time stamped filenames would be another good use, among many others.
i even made a donation once, to have this in mobmuplat.

cheers
hans