[PD] videoPYLON C++ update needed

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 21:55:50 CEST 2018

Gemwin has been solved after a restart of the computer.

Sure I tried to unplug the cameras, but then pd crashes and switches off.
The disconnect solution would be a big help, as creating a complex patch
with frequent computer restart is a pain in the a***s.

Let me know how I could help you, looks like after the weekend I have to
give back the cameras for a while.