[PD] Free/Open Bounties

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 04:16:59 CET 2018

There was recently a bounty for GEM developing, it started picking up,
everyone agreed it was a cool idea, I never used GEM in my life and I
chipped in 15 US$... the thing is that then there was a discussion on
wether to move to a different bounty system and the whole thing kinda died
away.

So all I have to say is that I don't think there's an issue for Pd people,
and my only issue is that I hope my pennies do not go to waste :)