[PD] christmas gems

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 21:49:43 CET 2019

Answers below according to original numbers of the bugs:

1. gemmacoswindow
2. 16384x1080
3. Unfortunately no El Capitano to test PD 0.49, have a 32bit Mavericks,
and an other 64bit High Sierra but Pd does not launch, it says cannot read
file "5400" and some probelm with Tlc, probably not installed properly