[PD] minimum overlap needs to be a hop of 64?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 07:27:51 CET 2019

Hi, I'm making more tests here with block and it seems you cannot have an
overlap that results in a hop smaller than 32 samples, right?

What's the explanation behind it? I'm curious... I was expecting it to be
just about any size...

See the attached patch as an example of how it does not work. To the left,
the output would need to be from 1 to 64, but it just repeats two halves of
1-32... (the input signal is a value that goes from 1 to 64 at each block)

The other patch to the right works fine and the signal input from 1-128
gets reconstructed in the end

cheers