[PD] IFTTT (“if this then that”) and connecting puredata to iot device like a wemo or other open source power outlet

RT ratulloch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 19:20:31 CET 2019

Looks like they are clamping down on flashing the firmware...
https://support.itead.cc/support/solutions/articles/11000061914-how-can-i-downgrade-the-firmware-flash-3rd-party-through-ota-

How can I downgrade the firmware/flash 3rd party through OTA?
Created by: Maggie Wang

Modified on: Tue, 6 Nov, 2018 at 2:44 PM
------------------------------

Flashing 3rd party through OTA is not supported officially. It was a bug
instead of a feature before firmware v1.6, and the bug was fix since
firmware v2.0. As a result, downgrading the firmware is not available as
well. Please kindly note that downgrading the firmware/flashing 3rd party
through OTA can cause unexpected malfunction of the device, and in this
case we won't provide after-sale support and the consequences are users'
responsibility.

And we don't give any option suggestion for integration of Sonoff to third
party Home Automation systems

|======================================================|
|https://stillpointx.wordpress.com/research/modulated-plasma/

|======================================================|
"Knowledge may be the Key"
"But wisdom unlocks the door"
"Absolute Power demands absolutely nothing"

As the old maxim has it, you need find only one white crow to disprove the
rule that all crows are black

"The bourgeois today burns as heretics and hangs as criminals those to whom
he erects monuments tomorrow" ('Steppenwolf')

"There are two modes of being those in bliss and those seeking bliss,
may each step you take and each thought you make be made in a mindful and
blissful state."