[PD] christmas gems

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 09:16:55 CET 2019

Back to one of my original question regarding the gemwindow and the
physical screen resolution on Mac OS 10.14 is there a workaround to exceed
the screen size and render a bigger gemwindow?
We are quite close to have a working NDI server from pd to any NDI network,
therefore it is essential to have a bigger gemwindow than your computer
monitor, and send it through the network to a client which than handles the
rest of the screens.
Best,
Popesz