[PD] non-socket (88)

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 17 23:26:30 CET 2019

Hi,

I've been testing [netsend -u] for a couple of hours on Pd 0.49-0 on windows. I had no trouble if there is no receivers. I used a windows tablet and a linux box for listening. I have switch them off for a while and then re-enter to the LAN. Didn't get any "Socket operation on non-socket (88)".

A couple of things you could check:

+ Are you using Pd 0.49-0 on your raspberry?

+ Could it be that there is something on the OS that is closing "Socket connections" (or network adapter) to save battery power or something like that?