[PD] 3rd order Ambisonics encoder for PD?

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Wed Mar 6 14:28:53 CET 2019

acre-amb:

It is a wrapper around iem_ambi library where you can use channel-strips,
encoders, decoders with GUIs ... and so on in acre as acre-amb and mainly
simplifying multichannel buses.

Please use the git version not deken, it was mainly made for teaching but also
used for Auditory Virtual Environments as 3D-Mixer for production:

 https://git.iem.at/pd/acre-amb/tree/0.83-dev

This semester we will add the VST-plugins to this library and exchange some
objects with same functionality. Any feedback is appreciated.

mfg
   winfried