[PD] Surround sound systems?

Pall Thayer pallthay at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 21:51:31 CEST 2019

Thanks for the reply. I did manage to find a forum post somewhere by
someone who got this scenario to work under windows with the ASIO4all
driver. I'm running Linux Mint but have a Windows partition if I ever need
it. I'll be sure to post back and let people know once I've gotten an
opportunity to try it out.

Pall

--
Pall Thayer