[PD] Watchdog: signaling pd

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed May 29 10:02:43 CEST 2019

On 5/29/19 3:24 AM, Malcolm Jackson wrote:
> Hey I'm trying to open Pd through an SSH connection with Putty and I keep

you need an X-server running on your local system (your windows box), if
you want to display any remote application.
you could also run Pd in "-nogui" mode, but then you might not get what
you expect as "Pd will open" (as there won't be any GUI that opens).

if your watchdog problem is related to something else, you should first
get it to directly on the device (that is: not using a remote connection)

gmdf
IOhannes