[PD] best non linear envelope design?

Joey Dodson joey.dodson3 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 03:27:44 CEST 2019

I'm curious about the range of values accepted. I believe there should be
no problem with fractional exponents (square roots), but I wonder about the
case of negative exponents (inverse of the exponent) since small fractions
would map to large numbers well over 1, so I assume those wouldn't be
allowed. Also, since both [else/envgen~] and [else/adsr~] are capable of
multiple envelope "segments", could each segment have a separate parameter
or would there be one parameter applied to all segments?