[PD] OSC data from [list trim]

Mitchell Turner mmturner2468 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 20:57:38 CEST 2019

Roman,
Yes, I’m sorry I was not more clear. I should have begun the thread with: I’m receiving OSC messages in Pd from the iPhone app, TouchOSC.

I think my fundamental misunderstanding was that the first item in the list is a symbol. It looked like a float, so I thought it was a float.

Thanks for your help,
Mitch