[PD] alsa : Invalid value for card -- Still an issue?

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Sun Aug 4 20:30:17 CEST 2019

I think you may be able to simulate the issue by messing with the index
value in the file:
/lib/modprobe.d/aliases.conf

options snd-usb-audio index=0

try for example -3 or 3 and the issue should come up, possible after
logging in again.

github issue created: https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/709