[PD] readanysf~ on osx 10.14

Nick Burge nburge at virginmedia.com
Wed Aug 7 12:00:04 CEST 2019

Hello Dan, as I’m on OSX. 10.14  I built gavl and gmerlin using fink repository. Yes, I can see that (clock_nanosleep) is not built into osx so my version of gavl is asking for something that does not exist. I suppose I could try building gavl from source myself? Strange that the fink repo would build it for a feature that is not part of osx. ??