[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.50-0 test1 released

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 05:06:29 CEST 2019

for the sake of keeping things organized on github, I see we still have a
0.49-1 milestone here
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/milestone/5 probably
this was put there before releasing 0.49, anyway, this could be moved to
0.50 https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/milestone/6 - and maybe we
should have a new 0.51 milestone and start moving things to that as well :)