[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.50-0 test1 released
christof.ressi at gmx.at
Fri Aug 9 12:31:49 CEST 2019
thanks a lot for all your work!
I just want to point out three little features which you might still want to consider:
1) https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/606 ("send" method for [value])
2) https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/592 (add new "mode" argument to [openpanel])
Apart from selecting a single file, you can now also select a folder or multiple files.
3) https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/627 ([goprect( method to dynamically change the GOP bounds)
We can finally tell people to stop abusing the internal [donecanvasdialog( method - which has caused so many troubles - and use the new public method instead.
Would be cool if you manage to queeze that in, but I also understand if you don't.
Another question: what shall we do with the netobject updates? We're almost finished, only bikesheeding multicast :-) Do you see a chance this could go to Pd 0.50 or do we have to postpone it? It don't have a problem with the latter.
PS: Other features, to be considered for future releases:
1) https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/594 (additional methods for [list store])
2) https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/595 (additional [list] methods)
3) https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/347 (dollar-zero in message boxes)
4) https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/621 (save size of [array define])
> Gesendet: Freitag, 09. August 2019 um 02:09 Uhr
> Von: "Miller Puckette" <msp at ucsd.edu>
> An: pd-announce at iem.at
> Betreff: [PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.50-0 test1 released
> To Pd-announce:
> Pd version 0.50-0test1 is available on http://msp.ucsd.edu/software.htm
> or (source only) via github: https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data
> I'm hoping to be able to put out a "stable" release in a week.
> Pd-announce mailing list
> Pd-announce at lists.iem.at
> Pd-list at lists.iem.at mailing list
> UNSUBSCRIBE and account-management -> https://lists.puredata.info/listinfo/pd-list
More information about the Pd-list