[PD] installing pd via apt-get

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 08:45:38 CEST 2019

Hi, I'm trying to install puredata from apt-get, but all I can find is
something called puredata-core, which comes from a bunch of externals, and
I dont want that. Is there a way to just install pd vanilla with apt-get?

And while we're at it, I see that puredata-core has cyclone, but an old
version, how can  Iinclude the latest cyclone? I also see that there are
libraries that were not part of pd extended in this, so maybe I could
include as well my other library (else)? But how?

thanks