[PD] [PD-announce] ELSE 1.0 beta 24 is out along with Live electronics tutorial 1.0 beta 14!

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 08:09:11 CEST 2019

ELSE 1.0 beta 24 is out along with Live electronics tutorial 1.0 beta 14!
Quite a few new objects in the update (16 new ones for a total of 458),
highlighting here: a group of multichannel objects ([out1~], [out4~],
[out8~], [meter4~], [meter8~] and [pan8~]), a general binary operator:
[op~], a [gui] object with the functionality that didn't make into
[pdcontrol], a new [canvas.mouse] object that gets mouse interaction with
the patch window. I also fixed bugs in [dir] and added a new functionality
to [mtx.ctl] to get the value of the cells. Check more details and binaries
at: https://github.com/porres/pd-else/releases/tag/v1.0-beta24 - wait a bit
for raspberry pi binaries and for all of them to show up in deken.
Some objects here were included by request for Jose Ignacio Lopez
Ramírez-Gastón and Mark Edward Grimm. So yeah, I take requests... just
saying...
The live electronics tutorial has also received updates to the latest
version of ELSE and is available at:
https://github.com/porres/Live-Electronic-Music-Tutorial cheers