[PD] Gem window bigger than fullHD

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 23:57:06 CEST 2019

True, looks like I forgot something at the end.
Anyway, my latest solution to send big resolution to multi projectors is
NDI through gigabit ethernet.
Just make the rendering in gemframebuffer, the Gem window is just a preview
on my main screen.
https://github.com/gogo2/pd-ndi/releases
I honestly recommend it.

Thanks,