[PD] installing pd via apt-get

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Tue Sep 24 15:15:15 CEST 2019

I thought I saw something in the documentation or help files of Pd which
was using Gem... So I tried
grep -rnw '5.reference/' -e 'gem'
which did not find anything. However, while searching that I found that
the html documentation was suggesting to install Pd-extended if one
wants Gem, so I made a pull request to remove this reference to Pd-extended.

https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/755