[PD] stability of PD on Windows?

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 19:55:21 CEST 2019

thanks for the input! i had forgotten about asio4all actually. i was using
a version of PD compiled by CEAMMC which looked like it had support for
ASIO but it seemed to be very unstable and caused the app to crash or stall
and never gave clear sound. so i switched back to 64 bit vanilla and tried
Lucas's settings and i'm getting pretty fast response so far. checking to
see whether the timeout happens on audio or MIDI just leaving it up. so far
it's a measurable improvement.

best,
scott