[PD] pd/extra objects don't create in help-intro.pd without adding path

Joey Dodson joey.dodson3 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 18:24:58 CEST 2019

I realized that although help-intro.pd (accessible by right clicking a
blank section of canvas and going to Help) lists objects in pd/extra, those
objects wouldn't create until I added the path.

It that the expected default behavior? It seems to me that objects included
in Pd vanilla shouldn't require extra path additions or declarations. Maybe
there is a good reason for this though that I'm not aware of?