[PD] ExpoChirpToolbox in vanilla Pd 0.5 bmax~ missing

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Thu Nov 7 22:01:34 CET 2019

sorry, I misread! I could find flib in Pd 0.42-extended (in externals/postlude). I've ported to pd-lib-builder and compiled for Windows 64-bit: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GpUP_AnYvNwnmedTTapL2oWTmdDMbD40

I would just ask you upload your flib binaries (inluding my Windows build) to Deken. Please test before :-)

Christof