[PD] ExpoChirpToolbox in vanilla Pd 0.5 bmax~ missing

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Thu Nov 7 22:37:04 CET 2019

Very cool.

on Jamie's page https://jamiebullock.com/projects it reads as follows:
"flib is a library of audio feature extraction functions. It is now
deprecated in favour of LibXtract’s Pd bindings, but marks an important
milestone for feature extraction in Pd"
LibXtract is found here https://github.com/jamiebullock/LibXtract
however I have no idea how to use the aforementioned "Pd bindings"

I'll see if Jamie reads this and is okay with an Deken upload of his
"deprecated" flib.

m.