[PD] ugly font edges on non-black background

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 12:29:38 CET 2019

Hi Roman,
I tried many fonts, truefonts behave the same way.
Check the screenshot:
[image: uglyfontwithalpha.png]
I tried all the font sizes from 5 to 100 (20 is default) and play with the
Z axe to make it smaller, the final effect is the same every time.

Does anyone have a best practice with the fonts on alpha on any background
than black?

Best,
Popesz