[PD] ugly font edges on non-black background

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 13:33:04 CET 2019

On Fri, 2019-11-08 at 12:29 +0100, Csaba Láng wrote:
> Hi Roman,
> I tried many fonts, truefonts behave the same way.
> Check the screenshot:

I see. The anti-aliasing is working, but it is calculated against black
instead of the background color.

I'm no Gem expert at all, but maybe you want to share a small patch
that illustrates the problem anyway. I don't get this result with black
pixelated outlines with text3d-help.pd, even with a yellow background.

Roman