[PD] pd for oscilloscopes

henry birdseye henry.birdseye at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 13:56:34 CET 2019

Hello PD List... noob here.

I intend to use pd-extended to generate waveforms that look nice on a
vector display, and have a couple questions.

1) I'd like to see what I'm doing, so I'm looking for a way to display
my patterns without having to use a physical oscilloscope, so what's a
good vector oscilloscope app that I can somehow route those dac~ objects
to. Can this be a GEM thing, which so far just isn't working for me?

2) And/Or I'd like to get my audio output into my DAW, Reaper, for
recording as .wav files. Has anyone done this? I use a MOTU828 to record
my modular synthesizer now.

The work of Jerobeam Fenderson is what's inspiring me now.

Thanks, list.

Henry