[PD] Somewhat nice circles using data structures with anti-aliasing implementing Xiaolin Wu circle algorithm (vanilla)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 19:55:41 CET 2019

Thanks very much for this, just used it to make a two dimensional circular
slider!

It does feel quite heavy though, and I just wish we could have a simpler
way to draw circles with data structures.

like... [drawcircle]? :)

I would have no idea how hard would it be to propose this inclusion
though...

cheers