[PD] extrenal that detects mouse right click

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 19:35:30 CET 2019

Em seg., 16 de dez. de 2019 às 14:41, Alexandre Torres Porres <
porres at gmail.com> escreveu:

> And I tried [receivecanvas] but I don't get the right click information
> from it.

Well, I tried it now in Linux, and it does work in Linux, but not macOS. I
think this is actually a Pd issue with canvas messages that is affecting
both cyclone/active and iemguts/receivecanvas objects (and potentially
more). So I guess I'm opening an issue on vanilla's github about it.