[PD] freeverb~ external library

David Kettle kobogeek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 22:43:45 CET 2020

Hi!

Where should I report a problem with the freeverb~ external library? Is it
still being supported by anyone? I've installed the latest version of the
freeverb~ library (v1.2.3) for Pure Data (64-bit) using Deken. But when I
try to load a patch with a [freeverb~] object  Pure Data just crashes,
without issuing any error messages. I don't think it's a Deken issue,
although something may be wrong with the version of the library in the
Deken repository. Maybe it's corrupt, or it was compiled incorrectly.

Thanks.