[PD] freeverb~ external library

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Jan 2 23:14:13 CET 2020

On 1/2/20 10:43 PM, David Kettle wrote:
> Where should I report a problem with the freeverb~ external library? Is it
> still being supported by anyone? I've installed the latest version of the
> freeverb~ library (v1.2.3) for Pure Data (64-bit) using Deken. But when I

you might try to run:
$ apt-get install pd-freeverb

or tell us which OS you are using...

however (and to recur to the "apt-get" joke above), i don't have any
problem loading and using freeverb~ on Debian GNU/linux amd64 (aka "64bit").

the last development activity for freeverb~ was done on
  https://github.com/electrickery/pd-freeverb

you might want to post a detailed bug-report there (as well).

gfmdsat
IOhannes