[PD] Issue with PD .50.0 + Windows Driver?

Andrew Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 19:42:12 CET 2020

I would hazard a guess that the Asio/mmio input/output combination is the
problem. Does the ASIO:Realtek ASIO output option work? Have you run the
"Sound settings" troubleshoot tool?

I found the distorted output to be related to block size and delay values
in pd prefs/audio settings. Making those values larger cleaned things up.