[PD] Issue with PD .50.0 + Windows Driver?

Rick Snow ricksnow at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 20:18:25 CET 2020

Thank you both for the advice.  There was no other option for input device other than the ASIO: Realtek ASIO.

However, I just installed the ASIO4ALL v2 driver and set both input and output to use it and now the headphone jack gives the correct test tone.

Still not sure why the original driver would have stopped working but glad things are working now.

Thanks again,
Rick