[PD] audio via HDMI output terminates Pd

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 13:44:51 CET 2020

Did not manage to fully repair the audio problem on HDMI.
Reinstalled pd with apt-get, and started with *pd -alsa -alsaadd pulse
-audiooutdev 5 -noadc* where 5 is the HDMI output.
Now the 2 minutes video play until the end and quits with error as below:

pd: pcm.c:1167: snd_pcm_prepare: Assertion `pcm' failed.
Pd: signal 6
pd-extern: EOF on input

and

pdsend errorname: >>error writing "sock55d791aa9930": connection reset by
peer<<

Does it mean anything which takes me closer to solve this issue?

Popesz