[PD] font issues/questions, and also discrepancies between operating systems

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 04:14:57 CET 2020

and well, anyway, I know this is quite known, but we do seem to have
discrepancies between patches and rendering even with regular Pd comments
(that is, without using cyclone's comment). I can still see differences
between help patches. But just to be clear, the font of Pd's comment and
everything (objects, messages, number boxes/etc) is DejaVu Sans Mono and
this is installed and loaded as being exactly the same for all platforms,
right?