[PD] How to share Pd.0.50 and Gem 0.94 for Linux ?

Jérôme Abel abel.jerome at free.fr
Thu Jan 30 18:31:32 CET 2020

Hi pd-list,

For the Malinette project (http://malinette.info), I want to share Pd
and Gem with some other libraries. For Windows and Mac OS, it works
nice, Pd and Gem are binaries shareable, but for Linux I am not sure how
to share a Pd and Gem binaries properly.

The download links to Pd and Gem are sources. For Pd I compile it from
my xubuntu computer and it seems to work on other debian based
distribution (__not sure about Raspbian__). May be there is a safer way.

For Gem, the link from Deken is the sources and when I compile it, the
size is 84Mo ... The last one was 17Mo. So I can't share it. If someone
have an idea ?

Best,

--
Jérôme Abel