[PD] Sample loop - start and end point (WAV files)

William Huston williamahuston at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 21:48:31 CET 2020

As long as we are talking about soundfiler,

It sure would be nice if someone could make soundfiler read
any audio file type:

WAV MP3 OGG WMV FLAC AU AIFF etc

William Huston:  WilliamAHuston at gmail.com
Binghamton NY

*Public Service Mapping / Videography / Research / Education / Safety
Advocacy*
Blog <http://WilliamAHuston.blogspot.com> -- Facebook
<http://facebook.com/billhuston> -- Twitter
<http://twitter.com/WilliamAHuston>-- Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGijK1amWOLglT3YeTyEBNQ?sub_congfirmation=1>
* -- Podcast Blog <https://billhustonpodcast.blogspot.com/>*
*Document collections*: VirtualPipelines
<http://TinyURL.com/VirtualPipelines> -- BHDCSDimockArchive
<http://bit.ly/BHDCSDimockArchive>
*Please support my work! -- *TinyURL.com/DonateToBillHuston