[PD] Delay circuit feedback DSP error-- only when signal path leaves abstraction

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 10:30:46 CET 2020

I couldn't find it in the picture, but I didn't look carefully and I agree
it'd be better if we had the patch to open. Nonetheless, I strongly doubt
there's a bug. The "DSP loop detected" error is pretty straight forward and
tells you have made a feedback signal connection, where an output is
connected to an input earlier in the chain, and this is bad.

For reference:
https://github.com/porres/Live-Electronics-Tutorial/blob/v1.0-beta-17/Examples/Vol.1/Introduction-Pd.Quickstart/4.Audio.in.Pd/3.DSP.Loop.pd

Anyway, this is happening somewhere in the patch, maybe if you send us it,
someone will help you find out how it's happening.