[PD] Dropdown Menu external?

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Mon Apr 13 13:55:58 CEST 2020

I have found [Jmmmp/jp.menu] and [iemlib/popup] by now.

[popup] doesn't do anything and there is no help file at all.

[jp.menu] doesn't do anything either but has a help file. Unfortunately the
help file doesn't help me.

Since these seem to be abstractions it looks like it can be done without
externals.

Can someone point me to some information about making popups?

Ingo