[PD] Dropdown Menu external?

Dafydd Hughes dafydd61 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 14:31:21 CEST 2020

Hi Ingo

An external called [popup] by Ben Bogart (hi Ben!) was included in
pd-extended. I used it extensively, so copied it from extended into my
current vanilla install, and it works. I believe it may be mac only, but
can't be sure. Would that help?

Not in front of my own computer ATM, so I can't send a screencap.

Cheers
Dafydd