[PD] phasor~ with non fixed input

Boštjan Jerko bojerko at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:34:42 CEST 2020

I’m trying to understand the script I got and there is one part where phasor~ gets an input that is not a number. Something like on the attached image.
I don’t get why and how the output is produced.
In the manual it says for the phasor that “incoming message overrides the initial value”. Does that mean that the phasor will act as it gets the last value in the buffer e.g.
buffer has size of 64 samples and the input to phasor is the last sample and that will be used to calculate new 64 values that will be played?

Hope the question is clear enough?

B.