[PD] table wont save Y range values

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed May 20 22:08:42 CEST 2020

On 5/20/20 7:43 PM, José Rafael Subía Valdez wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I realised, that the [table] object wont save the Y values that I set
> through the properties menu. Is this a bug?

i don't think so.

this is of course arguable, but for me [table] is simply a storage that
happens to allow you to inspect the data in a graphical way-
but the primary purpose is to just store these numbers.
the actual representation is of secondary concern to [table].

however, if your primary intention is to display the data, use *graphs*
insteads.

gmdsar
IOhannes