[PD] table wont save Y range values

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu May 21 06:12:00 CEST 2020

Em qua., 20 de mai. de 2020 às 15:13, José Rafael Subía Valdez <
jsubiavaldez at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Hello list,
>
> I realised, that the [table] object wont save the Y values that I set
> through the properties menu. Is this a bug?

no, but it could be a feature to request, or its documentation could just
mention this... but the thing is, the [table] object is old and has a
better new alternative, the [array] object, which has this functionality
already, use the "-k" (for "keep" I guess?) in [array define] to keep its
values saved in the patch.