[PD] MIDI in channel looks wrong

Philip Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Fri May 22 22:39:57 CEST 2020

Hi Christof,

You are absolutely correct; I was on port 2. I guess I've never used port 2 for any MIDI devices before, so I never knew that the channel values for the midi-in objects behaved that way. It's not explained in the help patches, either.

At any rate, all is working well, now that I know how to use the channel value. Thank you!

Phil